- National Weather Services: Explore the local weather forecast.
- Congressional Members Profile: Access the profiles of current members of congress.
- The Library of Congress- Browse through the podcast collection featured by the Library of Congress.
There's an App for That!
- Office Lens - A recommendation by Mr. Poblocki: "It allows you to scan a book/document with your phone and send the scan to OneDrive or OneNote. It also has a built in Kurzweil like functionality that will read the text that you scanned back to you."
- OneDrive by Microsoft- A recommendation by Mr. Poblocki: "It will allow you to access all of the documents on your school OneDrive on your mobile device."
- Instapaper - Easy way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted. Has text-to-speech capabilities.
Students: Come in and check out our Green Screen Dream Makerspace!
- Ruins: The Pathfinder series, book 2 - Card (Science Fiction)
- How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents - Alvarez (Sisterhood)
- The Crimson Crown: Seven Realms Series, book 4 - Tahir (Fantasy)
- The Cursed Dagger: Ian Quicksilver Series, book 2 - Peterson (Fantasy)
- Ocean of Blood: the Saga of Larten Crepsley Series, book 2 -Shan (Horror)
- The Christmas Box - Evans (Christmas stories)
- Eva Luna - Allende (Relationships)
- The Whispering Skull: Lockwood & Co, book 2 - Stroud (Supernatural)
- Three Thousand Years of Educational Wisdom - Ulich, ed. (Professional Collection)
Faculty: Come in and check out our magazine subscriptions!