For those seeking more information on dyslexia and learning differences, the following resources are recommended:
- Gow: a father, a son, a school – David Whitcomb Gow. 2002. Posterity Press
- Overcoming Dyslexia – Sally Shaywitz, M.D. 2003. Alfred A Knopf Publisher (Available on CD)
- Parenting a Struggling Reader – Susan L. Hall & Louisa C. Moats, Ed.D. 2002. Broadway Books
- Dyslexia: theory & practice of remedial instruction – Diana Brewster Clark & Joanna Kellogg Uhry. 1995. York Press.
- Smart Kids with School Problems: Things to Know and Ways to Help – Priscilla L. Vail. 1987. E. P. Dutton
- Straight Talk About Reading: how parents can make a difference during the early years – Susan L. Hall & Louisa C. Moats, Ed.D. 1999. Contemporary Books.
- Dyslexia, Fluency, and the Brain – Ed. by Maryanne Wolf. 2001. York Press.
- Beginning to Read: Thinking and Learning About Print – A Summary – Marilyn Jager Adams, Ph.D. 1990. MIT Press.
- Raising Resilient Children – Robert Brooks, Ph.D. & Sam Goldstein, Ph.D. 2001. Contemporary Books
- Endangered Minds: Why Children Don’t Think and What We Can Do About It – Jane M. Healy Ph.D. 1999. Touchstone Books.
- The Many Faces of Dyslexia – Margaret. M. A. Rawson. 1988. The International Dyslexia Association.
- Orton Emeritus Series. The International Dyslexia Association.
- Dyslexia . . . Samuel T. Orton and His Legacy – Ed. by Marcia K. Henry, Ph.D. & Susan G. Brickley. 1999. The International Dyslexia Association.
Periodicals and Magazine Articles:
- The Annals of Dyslexia – An Interdisciplinary Journal – The International Dyslexia Association.
- Perspectives Newsletter – The International Dyslexia Association
- "Do Dyslexics Make Great CEOs?" - Gabrielle Coppola. Business Week, Dec. 14, 2007.
- "Tracing Business Acumen to Dyslexia" - Brent Bowers. The New York Times, Dec. 6, 2007.
- “The Dyslexic CEO” - Betsy Morris. Fortune Magazine, Vol. 145, No. 10, May 13, 2005.
- “The New Science of Dyslexia” - Christine Gorman. Time Magazine, Vol. 162, No. 4, July 28, 2003.