Navigating the College Admissions Process
With more than 40 years of professional experience helping students and families, The Gow School College Counseling Office team and Director of Research and Assessment will help you and your child better understand and take control of college admissions process. In five weekly sessions, learn how to find the college that is the right fit for your child!
- How to select appropriate colleges to visit
- How to ask probing questions to ensure college can accommodate your child's needs
- Information about Academic Support Centers
- Completing the application (including the Common App) and how to get noticed
- How to create a compelling college essay
- Information about the financial aid process
- An inside look at the psychoeducational evaluation process
Join us each Wednesday evening from July 8 through August 5 at 8:00 p.m. (EST) for this interactive Zoom presentation by Gow experts, followed by a Q&A session. This series is free for Gow families who are registered to attend this fall, and costs $250 for non-enrolled families. For course details and to register, please click the button below.