Gow specializes in the remediation of dyslexia (reading problems) and related language-based learning disabilities. It is common for our students to have attention (ADD or ADHD) and/or executive function difficulties. Other diagnoses may include dyspraxia, CAPD (central auditory processing disorder), dyscalculia, dysgraphia, and disorder of written expression. Additional language support is offered for English Language Learners (ELL).
Learning Differences Blog Posts
- Is a Learning Differences Boarding School with Rolling Admissions Right for My Child?
- Dyslexia Awareness Month
- 4 Famous People You Didn't Know Who Are Dyslexic
- Study Tips for Students Struggling with Executive Function Disorder
- How to Know When it's Time for Your Child to Attend a Learning Differences School
- Traveling 2,500 miles to attend a Learning Differences High School